• Ease of breathing is achieved by a purposely shaped housing interior, which is designed to create a pressure drop in the area just before the mouthpiece. This means air gets pulled towards the diver’s mouth directly after leaving the valve.
• The pre-dive / dive switch next to the adjustment knob prevents the valve from free-flowing while on the surface.
• The second stage comes with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 bar / 500psi) which flows sufficient breathing air even when the demand is heavy.
• Can be used in warm or cold water.
• Housing interior structured to create a pressure drop just before the mouthpiece, pulls air toward diver’s mouth.
• Pre-dive / dive switch prevents free flow at the surface.
• Adjustment knob allows for fine-tuning of air flow.
• Comes with intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi).
• Cracking pressure setting @ 0.8 ~ 1.2 inch of water
• Flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30+ cu ft / min
• Max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi)