• IST’s R-750 was designed and developed with reliability as main priority. It is simple to use and easy to service. The proven technology used means with proper care and maintenance, it gives years of troublefree diving.
• For use in waters warmer than 10°C.
• CE approved
– R7: Flow-through Piston 1st Stage
• Piston technology has been used in SCUBA for many years; this 1st stage can handle lots of abuse and is easy for technicians to service.
• Available in YOKE only.
• Inter. pressure setting @ 9.5-10.0 bar (137-145psi) Ventilation rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 3110L / min. (110 cuft / min.)
• 4 intermediate pressure por ts and 1 high pressure port.
– O50: Down-stream 2nd Stage
• Reliable and robust, the O-50 uses the timeproven, easy to service down-stream valve.
Coupled with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 bar / 500psi), it flows more than enough air even when breathing demand is high.
• The light-action purge button is easy to access.
• The pre-dive / dive switch atop the second stage housing prevents free-flow while the diver is on the surface.
• Cracking pressure setting @ 1.2 inch of water
• Flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30 cuft / min
• Max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi)